Article 1: Personal Data Protection
We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of the webcover.fr website, and to that end, we have created this "Personal Data Protection" article to clearly explain the nature of the information collected and its uses. Webcover collects information that you provide when browsing the webcover.fr site, solely for the purpose of offering our services.
1.1. Personal Information
The webcover.fr website is a showcase site.
Personal data collected by Webcover is subject to computer processing for internal and technical use only. This data includes nothing more than approximate location (country or continent of origin), browser type, pages you have viewed, and IP address. All data is completely anonymous: it is impossible for us to use this data to combine it and deduce any identity. This data is never communicated to third-party companies (which would serve them no purpose, by the way).
1.2. Statistical Data
The webcover.fr website uses its own statistical tool, which records data for audience analysis. No personal data will be recorded as part of its statistical data policy. When visiting our webcover.fr website, we collect and process data related to your browsing, including your IP address, the pages you have viewed on our site, the browser type used, the model and version of your operating system, as well as an approximate geolocation (country or continent) of your position. This data is and remains completely anonymous and is used solely for usage statistics of our website in order to make it more relevant.
1.3. Cookie Information
Webcover does not collect any data through cookies and does not use any third-party cookie services.
Article 2: Your Rights Regarding Data Protection
As a user of our website, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws. These rights include :
- The right to access your personal data: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. This includes details of how we use and share that information.
- The right to rectify your personal data: If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct it.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data: Also known as the "right to be forgotten," this right gives you the ability to ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, which means you can limit how we use your data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- The right to data portability: This right allows you to request a copy or transfer of the personal data we hold about you to another organization.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing: This right allows you not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
These rights are defined by the GDPR and are applicable under certain conditions. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Our Data Protection Officer" section. You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the CNIL.
Please note that we may request verification of your identity before responding to your request.
2.1. Our Data Protection Officer
Article 3: Changes to this Policy